Yippee for Thursday! I’m brimming with gratitude this week, so let’s not waste another second with chit-chat and jump right in.
This week I love:
- Going Facebook official with my boyfriend. Yep, I have a boyfriend now, and it’s awesome and scary and fantastic all rolled together. We’ve been seeing each other for a few months now, but on the weekend we made our relationship Facebook Official. Which seems like an important step in a modern relationship.
This rad new Baymax hoodie I got from Snarky Shark Studios. It’s so soft and fleecy and I imagine I will wear this all winter long.
- Coming home from a weekend away to find that my Mum had cleaned my flat for me. I’ve been really flat-out at work the past few weeks and I’ve struggled to keep up with housework and chores. So Mum surprised me by giving the flat a once-over while I was gone. It looks amazing and I feel like I can manage to keep it looking good now.
- My new markers. I got a set of cheap fine-point felt tip pens for colouring with and they are fantastic. The colours are so vibrant and they’re perfect for getting into the tiny spaces in some of my adult colouring books.
- New (to me) vintage clothes in the mail. I decided to treat myself to a few special pieces to kick off winter. I found this amazing green Pendleton wool pencil skirt in Aviena’s etsy store and I had to have it. I’ve been after an emerald-green pencil skirt for a long time,and this one was just perfect. In the same store I found a red wool pencil skirt and a 60’s wool dress in bubblegum pink. The items arrived in pristine condition and perfectly packaged. So far, I’ve only worn the green skirt but it made me feel like a foxy bombshell.
- Cadbury hot chocolate
- Daiso shopping sprees
- Coffee and pancakes with old mates
- Getting the ball rolling on my birthday plans. I turn 30 next month and it was one of my new-years resolutions to celebrate in style Well, I’ve got many very special things planned and I’m very much looking forward to it.
- Tea on the balcony.
- Quoting Red Dwarf and giggling like an idiot.
- This vegetarian chilli con carne. It was a brand new recipe and my goodness was it easy and scrumptious. I’ve added this to my recipe file (which is a very high honour, as very few recipes are deemed delicious enough to go in my regular recipe rotation).
What do you love this week? Leave a comment and tell me all about the awesome things that have been happening in your world.