Wahoo for Thursday! I’m feeling extra positive this week because I had Monday off work. The long weekend was lazy and restful and just what the doctor ordered. So I’m well and truly geared up for Things I Love Thursday.
This week I love:
- Colouring in my Game of Thrones colouring book. For the longest time I was too scared to make a mark in it, because the artwork is so beautiful. But now I’m enjoying filling the pages with colour.
- Ringo cuddles first thing in the morning.
- Getting such a positive response to scary blog posts. Over the past few weeks I’ve posted my first sex toy review (of the stunning Lelo Soraya) and a post about feminism and Mummy Shaming. Both of these were tricky to publish because they were scary topics for me to write about. I was worried that I’d offend my readers and scared you wouldn’t want to hear about sexy times. But you did! And that’s great, because I loved writing them and I am feeling more confident about posting more of the same in the future.
- Great op shop finds. My family and I went to Violet Town for their monthly market last weekend. I didn’t get anything at the market but I did get a few pretty things at the op shop. Including this sweet tea tray for fifty cents.
I also got two Japanese bone china mugs for fifty cents each. They are so delicate and feel lovely to drink from.
- Running around the house in my underpants. Because it’s hot and I can.
- Celebrating the end of the heat wave. Seriously, 39 degree days in March is bananas.
- Getting back into more challenging yoga practices.
- The Office
- Pets that are stuck but pretending everything is fine.
- The Black Cauldron. Such an underrated Disney flick.
- Making my own char sui pork in lettuce cups. So flippin’ easy and so tasty and filling. I have a feeling this is going to become one of my regular weekday dinners.
What do you love this week, sweetheart?