Ahhh Thursday, the perfect opportunity to kick off my shoes, recline into the squishy couch cushions and take stock of all the things that I’m loving this week. You in? Let’s do it…
This week I love:
- Salads. It’s been too hot to put the oven or stove on, so salads have been the way to go. I made a nutty broccoli salad last week with broccoli, cauliflower, green apple, almonds, parsley and feta and it was scrumptious.
- My rad new Millennium Falcon mug. I had to steal this off Dad several times on our shopping trip last weekend.
- Revisiting The Craft, a movie I adored in high school It had been about ten years since my last viewing, and it was pretty awesome. Like catching up with an old friend.
- Random texts with cute baby pictures from my new-mum mates.
- Mister Pip by Lloyd Jones. I’ve been plowing through this book and it’s really exciting. I’m a big Dickens fan and this book is a story of a young girl discovering Great Expectations for the first time, while her island home is being torn apart by warfare.
- Skype dates.
- Palazzo pants. As comfortable as PJs but so much classier.
- Call the Midwife. I’ve watched it before, but this week I wanted to check it out again. And I’m falling in love with Miranda Hart all over again.
- Frank discussions about sex toys.
- Finally finishing listing some of my unworn clothes on ebay and clearing out the clutter.
- Cat toes. So cute.
- The smell of crayons.
- Taking off my bra when I get home from work.
How about you, gorgeous-face? What’s making your week?