Yeah for Thursday! After a long weekend and loads of relaxation I have a lot to be happy about.
This week I love:
- My new phone. I finally got a smart phone which means that I can see all the fabulous emojis that my friends have been sending to me. It’s also good for other useful things.
- New ear piercings. I have wanted to get another ear piercing for ages and last Sunday I took the plunge. I couldn’t make up my mind whether I wanted another hole in each lobe or my forward helix pierced, and the gentleman at the piercing studio said he could do all three if I wanted. So I did. Lemme tell you, three piercings at once is no mean feat, but I’m really glad I did it.
- David Bowie.
- Horror and fantasy films. Now that October is here I have thrown myself into watching all my favourite Halloween films with gusto.
- Lurve-ly vintage lingerie. I went thrift shopping with Ms Fairchild a few weeks ago and the two of us got stacks of gorgeous vintage underthings. It’s always fun shopping with a friend who is a different size to you, because you never fight over items. We were both throwing things back and forth when we found something that we thought might fit the other one and both walked away with a massive haul.
- My new Instagram account. Follow me!
- Letting Jelly enjoy a bit of outside time each day. She has gotten so good at tree-climbing.
- My new Adventure Time tee shirt.
- Red velvet cupcakes and Earl Grey tea.
- This vintage wool dress I got from Raised by Gonks Vintage.
- And ditto this cute 60’s sundress.
- Warm weather and bare feet in the grass.
- Homemade minestrone soup.
What do you love this week? Feel free to include your own Things I Love Thursday list in the comments.