Wowza, it’s been a while, huh? I’m sorry for the radio silence babes. It’s just that life has gotten very busy what with work and friends and dating and me turning 29 and all. I had a fantastic extra-long weekend for my birthday complete with Japanese food, champagne, Hercules Returns, bubble baths and cheesecake. It was blissful.
But enough about that, it’s Things I Love Thursday!
This week I love:
– Snuggling right down under a huge quilt on a chilly night.
– New socks.
– The X Files. I just started watching this gem for the first time ever and I’m loving it. Although I do spend almost every episode questioning Agent Scully’s wardrobe choices.
-This lovely pendant which was a gift from my boyfriend and girlfriend for my birthday. It’s three hearts floating together, to represent the three of us, and a cat (because I’m a crazy cat lady). It was the perfect gift.
– Walking along the wharf holding hands with my lovely lady.
– Sitting on the couch snuggled up to my gorgeous man.
– Tea parties with friends I haven’t seen in ages.
– Strong coffee and nutella doughnuts.
– Cat toes. Seriously, is there anything cuter?
– Pretending to be a dragon when the cold air turns my breath to vapor.
What do you love this fine Thursday?