Heeeere’s Thursday! I’m feeling so ready to leap into this week’s installment of Things I Love Thursday, so let’s just get right down to it.
This week I love:
– The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmit. I started watching this adorable program on Netflix and I’m addicted. Kimmy is so wonderful and I wish I had a roommate like Tituss. I’ve been humming the theme tune to myself ever since I started watching it.
– Surprise visits from my Mum and her dog.
– My new Doctor Frank N Furter tee shirt. So fierce.
– Taking a sick day. I feel so guilty whenever I take a day off work, even if I’m on death’s door. But after one hour at my computer on Monday my head was throbbing and my sinuses were fit to explode. So I decided to be a grown up and just take the day off. I had a great rest and came back to the office on Tuesday with a clear head.
-Treating myself to pretty underthings. I was in dire need of some new undies so I splashed out and bought some gorgeous handmade ones from Cherry Lingerie London. I am so happy with them. Not only are these knickers super cute, but they are gorgeous quality and so comfortable.
I chose a mixture of sexy and cute designs, and they are all outstanding. I will definitely be buying more from Cherry.
– Slippers at the end of a long day of work.
– Making time for blogging again.
– Home made spaghetti bolognaise.
– Getting a surprise parcel from my grandmother filled with vintage scarves. There are some stunners among them and this Malta scarf is one of my favourites. My ex-boyfriend’s grandmother was Maltese and she was one of the sweetest people I’ve ever met. She passed away years ago and I confess that I still miss her sometimes. So it’s nice to have this scarf to wear in her honour when I’m missing her.
– Lighting the heater.
– Walking to work in the morning air, which is pleasantly chilly but not yet frightfully cold.
– Bidding a fond farewell to one of my most special friends, who is heading off for a year in the UK. I’m going to miss his goofy face, but I’m so proud of him for leaping into this great adventure.
What do you love this week?