Happy Thursday to you, ladies and Jellybeans! I hope that you’re ready to leap into a big ol’ list of love, because here we go!
This week I love:
– Dating and exploring the world of polyamory. I’ve found two very special people who are really lighting my fire at the moment and it’s been brilliant in the most unexpected way.
– Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure.
– Hot cross buns and tiny chocolate eggs.
– My new Sick Sad World tee shirt.
– My job. I’m enjoying it so much. The work is challenging and I’m lucky enough to work with a fantastic group of people. I couldn’t be happier.
– Long walks through the rose gardens on sunny mornings. When the sun hits those roses, the fragrance is just heavenly.
– Art deco jewellery.
– Pulling out scarves and jackets for the first time this year. It’s beginning to get chilly!
– Giggles with my brother.
– Bojack Horseman. If you’re a fan of silly and borderline terrifying adult cartoons, then this one is for you.
– Contemplating Netflix.
– Beginning the two-month countdown to my birthday.
– Knitting. So much knitting.
What about you? What do you love this Thursday?