Well hello there! My blog has been a bit quiet these last few days because I’ve been super busy. Work has been nuts this week because one of my co-workers was away having dental surgery. I’m still busily preparing for the craft fair. And in addition to that I have started seeing someone pretty special. So I haven’t had a lot of free time for blogging. Sorry dudes! But I haven’t forgotten you and I’m ready to rock this Things I Love Thursday.
This Thursday I love:
– Seeing people take risks to chase the things that matter most to them. I think it’s so brave to take the path less travelled, but so worth it if it leads to something that brings you joy.
-The fact that it’s cold enough to wear tights again.
– Visiting Melbourne and seeing all my favourite sights. It was fantastic to have a weekend away.
– Being kissed by someone who makes my heart race.
– Yes Please by Amy Poehler. What a fantastic read.
– Taking a long walk during my lunch break to clear my head.
– Green toenail polish.
– Salted caramel anything.
– Men who aren’t afraid to cry.
– Coupling. I began watching it this week and it’s sensational. It’s kind of like the British version of Friends.
– Holding hands while walking down the street.
– Typing quickly and hearing the clickety-clack of the keys.
– The final days before it’s too cold to walk around the house barefoot.
What do you love this week? Jump in and share!