Hey babes! Are you ready for Things I Love Thursday? Because I sure as shit am! Let’s do this!
This week I love:
– The relief of having everyone in your family recover from various health scares. This week my Mum got stung by a swarm of wasps and my cat Ringo has been sick with a bladder infection. But they are both OK and recovering well. Thank goodness.
– The Darjeeling Limited. I checked out this fabulous movie during the week and it was awesome. I can’t get enough of Wes Anderson’s work at the moment. I’m feeling a definite urge to travel across India on a train now.
– This video for changes that could make the lives of socially awkward people a million times easier. Yes please. All of them please. Especially the alcohol-library combo.
– Solo movie dates.
– Coming to the realisation that I actually really like being single. I’m not saying I don’t ever want another partner, but right now where I’m at is pretty freakin’ cool.
– The daily “mug shot” tradition I have going with this cool dude I’ve been chatting with, where we each send the other a picture of ourselves along with the mug we are drinking out of that day. It’s pretty cute.
– Wearing slinky vintage robes and apartment stilts around the house and pretending to be a glam Hollywood starlet.
-Knitting. Oh so relaxing.
– Cool night breezes through my bedroom curtains.
– Homemade nachos.
– James Franco.
– Putting on a dress that didn’t fit before Christmas and having it zip up with no troubles.
-These postcards featuring the characters from Arrested Development as Cats. Yes, really.
What about you, my lovely sweet hummingbird-face? What do you love this week?