Welcome to another Things I Love Thursday post. Every week I take time to write about the things I’ve been grateful for and those awesome happenings which have put a smile onto my face.
This week I love:
– Catching up with friends. I went to visit Natalie and we ate pancakes and shopped. It was so much fun and I’m so excited that this gorgeous lass now lives so close to me.
– Staying up until 3am chatting with cute boys. I haven’t done that since…well, ever actually.
– Fleetwood Mac. I’ve been watching American Horror Story 3: Coven and it’s been influencing my listening habits dramatically. I’ve been spinning a lot of Stevie this week.
-Rocking strong eyeliner and red lips for dinner with my parents.
– Counting down to Christmas. There’s only one week to go!
– Finding a gorgeous rose pink vintage slip at the op shop for just $2. It’s going to be perfect for sleeping in once the really hot weather hits.
– Glittery gold nails for the festive season.
– Gingerbread frappacinos from Starbucks. I ordered one, and as I was about to take a sip thought to myself, “This could either be really delicious or truly disgusting”. And it was amazing. I only regret that there’s no Starbucks in Benalla so I can’t get another one.
– Taking crazy leaps of faith. Sometimes you just need to take a risk.
– Sending Christmas cards.
– Introducing friends to the wonder that is Elf.
– Bing Crosby.
What do you love this week, sweetie-pie? Leave your own Things I Love Thursday list in the comments.