Welcome to another Things I Love Thursday post. Every week I take time to write about the things I’ve been grateful for and those awesome happenings which have put a smile onto my face.
This week I love:
– Catching up with friends. I went to visit Natalie and we ate pancakes and shopped. It was so much fun and I’m so excited that this gorgeous lass now lives so close to me.
– Staying up until 3am chatting with cute boys. I haven’t done that since…well, ever actually.
– Fleetwood Mac. I’ve been watching American Horror Story 3: Coven and it’s been influencing my listening habits dramatically. I’ve been spinning a lot of Stevie this week.
-Finding some great beauty coupons and deals online. You all know how much I love living frugally and spending less on luxuries, right? Well I found this awesome site called Cuponation that has loads of coupons and offers available. There are coupons for everything from fashion and beauty to movie tickets and holidays. The offers from Cuponation are a great way to get more bang for your buck. It’s a must-visit for any frugal fashionistas.
-Rocking strong eyeliner and red lips for dinner with my parents.
– Counting down to Christmas. There’s only one week to go!
– Finding a gorgeous rose pink vintage slip at the op shop for just $2. It’s going to be perfect for sleeping in once the really hot weather hits.
– Glittery gold nails for the festive season.
– Gingerbread frappacinos from Starbucks. I ordered one, and as I was about to take a sip thought to myself, “This could either be really delicious or truly disgusting”. And it was amazing. I only regret that there’s no Starbucks in Benalla so I can’t get another one.
– Taking crazy leaps of faith. Sometimes you just need to take a risk.
– Sending Christmas cards.
– Introducing friends to the wonder that is Elf.
– Bing Crosby.
What do you love this week, sweetie-pie? Leave your own Things I Love Thursday list in the comments.