Ho Ho Ho! I’ve gone through my archives and pulled out some of my most awesome Christmas posts for you to read through. So grab a chilled eggnog or a hot cup of cocoa and work through this fabulous list of links from Christmases past.
-Last year I wrote a cheesy poem to wish everyone a happy holiday.
– Here’s a Christmas Tag vlog where I talk about my favourite Christmas movies and treats, as well as some of my family traditions.
– Are you cash-poor this Christmas? Never fear, I’ve got plenty of ideas for having a very thrifty Christmas that won’t break the bank.
– Check out my Christmas party makeup tutorial for a festive look.
– Do you stress out during the holidays? You’re not alone. Here are my tips for stressing less so that you can enjoy the silly season.
– If you’re still bah-humbugging, then check out my suggestions for non-cheesy ways to get into the Christmas spirit
-Here’s a cute story about how I believed in Santa until I was 12.
-Still struggling with your Christmas shopping? I’ve got a whole series of posts devoted to buying the perfect present for your parents, friends, siblings, lovers and people you’ve never met.
If you have any awesome links that you’d like to share, leave them in the comments. Also, if there is a topic that you’d like me to cover, just let me know. I’d be happy to oblige.