You guys, December is finally here! I can scarcely believe that we are at the tail-end of the year. It feels like only moments ago that I was running about waving sparklers with Miss Fairchild and her family as we rang in the new year. And 2014 is practically over! Time to sit down and devote some time to all the things that have made me smile this week.
This week I love:
– Waking up to birdsong.
– Being stopped in the street six times in two days to be told that I looked gorgeous by various women. I felt very special.
-The film Pride. I went to see it with Mum last week and it was spectacular. I can’t recommend it enough. If you want a feel-good movie with loads of heart, then this one is just for you.
– Finally being able to listen to Christmas carols and watch my favourite Christmas films. I make myself wait until December 1st each year before I can indulge in all my favourite Christmas activities, and I’m so glad that the time has finally arrived.
– Sleeping on the loungeroom floor when the weather warms up.
– Getting up super early, lacing up my joggers, and going for a brisk walk around the lake.
– The feeling of utter peace at the end of my daily yoga practice.
– Crunchy celery sticks.
– The smell of the bitumen heating up in the summer sun after a shower.
-Mega glittery Christmas decorations.
– Jim Carey. The man is a comic genius.
– Lavender-scented candles.
– Bear hugs from my dad.
What do you love this week sweetheart? I’d love to hear all about the things that are making you grin!