Top ‘o the morning to you, gorgeous reader! I’m am feeling great and ready to get into this week’s edition of Things I Love Thursday. You too? Awesome! Let’s begin.
This week I Love:
– Feeling better in general. My mood is picking up and I no longer feel like a misery slug.
– Paul Rudd. I’ve had a crush on this dude for as long as I can remember, and one of my friends sent me this video last week to cheer me up. And it worked no end.
– Wriggling my bare toes in the grass.
– Looking forward to a visit from my friend Tom this weekend. I haven’t seen him in months and it’s going to be great. We’re going to drink cocktails, watch movies and wear fabulous outfits.
– Visiting my grandmother. We went out for lunch together, looked through old photo albums and then she gave me some stunning vintage jewellery. She’s been so supportive of me these past few weeks, and I’m so happy when we get to catch up.
– Downton Abbey
-Finishing this Lego Block scarf for my etsy store. I had so much fun making these and I love the pops of colour. I am definitely keeping one for myself.
– Drinking an iced coffee in the sunshine.
– Making time for reading.
– Getting through an entire power yoga workout without needing a break. I was sore afterwards, but it was so worth it.
– Embracing floaty fabrics and soft colours for summer.
– Having almost all of my Christmas shopping completed.
– Puppy licks and kitty cuddles.
And last but certainly not least, I love Miss Jellylorum. Today is her 7th birthday. We’ve had so many hugs and lots of treats to celebrate her special day.
What do you love this week?