It’s no secret that I’m totally smitten with my menstrual cup. I bought a Lunette Cup a few months ago and I’ve never looked back. This handy contraption is discreet, hygienic and comfortable to wear. It has changed the way I feel about my period and I’m keen to share this product with every woman I meet.
A little while ago, I wrote a review of the Lunette Cup and it really resonated with you guys. I got so many comments and emails from readers who had never heard of a menstrual cup, but were keen to give it a go.
Well, it’s your lucky day, because the folks at Lunette have agreed to give away a free cup to one lucky reader. One reader will receive a cup in their choice of colour. How awesome is that?
Here are a few important facts about the Lunette Cup:
– The cup is made from medical grade silicone
– The cup is worn internally like a tampon. Unlike a tampon, the cup collects your menstrual fluid instead of absorbing it.
– The cup is completely re-usable and one cup should last several years with proper care.
– As the Lunette doesn’t absorb your menstrual fluid, there is only a very low risk of TSS. This makes it a much safer option than pads or tampons.
– The Lunette is suitable for women of all ages.
– The cup is easy to clean and small enough to stash in your handbag.
Lunette are committed to making periods a little bit nicer. So to enter this competition, all you have to do is leave a comment here telling me:
“What do you do to make your period nicer?”
Also, please make sure that you leave an email address with your comment. I need to be able to get in touch with you if you win.
The winner will be drawn on Monday the 17th of November. I will notify the winner via email.
Please feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions about the Lunette Cup or my experience with this product. I would be happy to answer your questions.
Good luck and best wishes!