It’s been another long, rough week with a few little rays of sunshine peeking through. Here’s a look at what’s been making me smile this week.
This Thursday, I love:
– Figuring out how to crochet lego blocks. I’m making a whole bunch of them, which will either be used to make a bunch of scarves or one big blanket, depending on how I feel when I’m done.
– Driving to Beechworth Gorge and looking out over the drop.
– My incredible friends. I don’t know how I would have gotten through this week without them.
– Findind a pair of my favourite jeans in the op-shop (in a different colour to the ones I already own) for just $4.
– Helping my mum to pick out some new bathers for her holiday next month.
– Glass grapes. I know some people think they’re the height of tackiness but I can’t help but like them.
– Wearing a tee shirt with no jacket quite comfortably. The weather has been glorious this past week.
– Managing to miss every last bit of the football on AFL grand final day. I couldn’t care less about it.
– Dr Pepper
– Sleeping soundly after many restless nights
-Halloween anticipation. I’m so excited this year. I’ve begun working my way through my Halloween movies and preparing a soundtrack for my Halloween party. I also had a trial run of my makeup for this year and I am so pleased with the result. I also had fun looking back over Halloween makeup from years past…like this zombie makeup I did a couple of years back.
– Facing up to things that frighten me, and feeling strong enough to push ahead anyway.
– Mario Kart.
What do you love this week? I’d love to hear all about the things that have been bringing joy to you, so share a comment if you please.