Wooo-hooo! We’ve nearly made it through another week. I’m feeling pretty darn good as I sit here thinking about the things that I love.
This week I love:
– Treating myself to a facial after work. I was so relaxed that I nearly drifted off to sleep. The best part was that the woman who works at my beauty parlor knows I like spooky things, so she chose a soundtrack of forest noises, wolf howls, thunderstorm sounds and soft organ music to lull me into a trance during my appointment. It was blissful.
– Chowing down on Indian food with my family.
– Playing Mario with my beau, even if I do suck at it. I went through twenty five lives in four levels. Good lord!
– Wario’s Smooth Moves. If you’re looking for a fun game for the Wii, I definitely recommend this one. It’s a series of ten-second micro-games and you have to figure out the object of each one with minimal cues. It’s fast-paced and simple, but loads of fun.
-Channeling Joni Mitchell for a costume party I went to last weekend.
– Perfect timing.
– The fact that in one week October will be here and I can start watching all my Halloween movies. (Although it does freak me out how quickly this year is flying by).
– Delicious free beer.
– Gabbing with my co-worker about boys.
– Finally making a start on some projects that I have been dragging my feet on.
– Hot chocolate
– Warmer weather and the feeling of the sun on my skin.
– Jelly sitting next to me and petting my face while I do yoga.
– This video
What do you love this week? Jump on in and leave a comment!