I’m afraid it’s going to be a short Things I Love Thursday post this week. I’ve been having a really rough week. Ironically, the same day I published my post about Maintaining a Work-Life Balance, I had a total meltdown over work. It’s been a stressful couple of weeks in the office and I’ve been working lots of extra hours and the pressure caught up with me and exploded out my eyeballs. It wasn’t pretty.
But there are still a few things making me smile. Such as:
– Awesome friends who send thoughtful emails full of strength and love. I adore that so many of my friends just ‘get’ me.
– Having my man-friend drop into the office just to give me a hug when I’m feeling low.
– Long, twisty yoga sessions to work out my office-chair kinks.
– Chicken parma
– Mario Kart
– Rediscovering Freaks and Geeks, and realising that Rashida Jones was in one episode.
– Marathon sessions watching The Walking Dead. I’ve fallen hard for that show.
– Sleeping right through til lunchtime on the weekends.
– Getting a rad new mascara (I’ll do a review soon, I promise)
– Laughing with my workmate about Buffy.
– Seeing a Prince Harry Doppelganger
– The smell of sunshine on clean hair.
– Making a list of all my favourite words.
What do you love this week? It doesn’t matter if there’s one thing that makes you smile, or a million things. I want to hear all about them!