Wellity, wellity, well! Finally another Things I love Thursday post. I’ve really missed writing my weekly list of happy-making things and I’m so pleased to be leaping back into it. Let’s get started, shall we?
This week I love:
– Hobnobs, Dr Pepper, dog toys and string.
– Walking to work when it’s all foggy and cold.
– Throwing myself back into blogging. I’ve missed it so much!
– Getting a surprise gift of flowers from a special guy. And not just any flowers, but flowers made of lego. Seriously you guys, lego flowers. Could you think of a more perfect surprise for a geeky lass such as myself? Because I can’t.
– Preparing to attend my first pop culture convention in over a year.
– Winter P.Js.
– Using my birthday money to but the box set of 30 Rock. I just adore that show.
– Doing the entire end-of-financial-year settling-up at my new job by myself and totally killing it. I’m so proud of myself.
– Grinning hugely at random intervals during the day.
– Soft kisses and hilarious face-licking fights.
-This print, a birthday gift from my parents.
– Watching Frozen with my Mum.
– Paying my rent and not freaking out about money for the first time in forever.
– My Neighbour Totoro. Cutest movie I’ve seen in a while.
– Robocop. Seriously. I watched the remake last week and I absolutely loved it.
– Is It Just Me? By Miranda Hart. This book is so hilarious it caused me to snort coffee up my nose and have a massive coughing fit that was desperately alarming to the two old ladies sitting next to me in the posh cafe. A must-read for all introverts, long-time singles and the socially awkward.
-Singing the Game of Thrones theme obnoxiously loudly.
What do you love this week? C’mon you guys, it’s been ages since we’ve caught up and I want to hear all about the things that have been putting a smile on your dial.