It’s Thursday again, which means that it’s time for me to bombard you with a list of all the awesome things that have been putting a smile on my dial this last week. Here we go!
This week I love:
– Thunderbolts and lightening and pelting rain (Oh my!).
– X Men Days of Future Past. Saw it, loved it, want to see it again.
– Lakeside picnics.
– American Horror Story Season 2. The perfect viewing companion for this stormy weather we’ve been having here.
-My new midi rings from Louvisa. They’re so cute and I can’t get enough of them.
– Giving away things I don’t need to people who do.
– Getting a gorgeous card in the mail from my Nana’s bestie to congratulate me on my new job.
– The fact that, after today I only have to work one more shift at my old job!
– Getting to meet the awesome Clara Cupcakes last weekend. I was beyond excited.
– Flamenco dancing. I saw my first flamenco performance last weekend and it was spellbinding. I couldn’t take my eyes off the dancers’ feet. They were amazingly talented!
– Attending my first ever hens night.
– Shouting along to Me First and the Gimme Gimmes
– Morning tea dates with my mum.
– Celebrating my geekiness.
– Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. Easily the cutest move I’ve seen this year.
What do you love this fine Thursday?