Awwww yeah! It’s Thursday again, and I’ve got a huge list of fantastic happenings that have been making me feel wonderful this week to share with you.
This week, I love:
– Season 4 of Breaking Bad. As season 3 was wrapping up, I began to wonder where on earth the story was going. I worried that they had begun to paint themselves into a corner. But nope, season 4 took it in a direction I wasn’t expecting which is fantastic.
-Snapping a picture of this cute little moth. I love the beautiful orange shade on its’ wings.
– Gardening. I’ve been busily preparing my vegetable garden and I’m now ready to plant my seeds. Normally I hate yard work, but working in my little garden has actually been really relaxing. It’s so nice to get my hands dirty and spend some time out in nature.
– Grilled squash and cucumber salad. Delish.
-Cuddly cats. Now that the weather has started to get colder, my cats have become mega-cuddly. At night time both cats pile onto the bed and compete to see who can snuggle the closest. Miss Jelly in particular loves the chilly Autumn mornings, as they provide a wonderful opportunity for her to wriggle under the covers for one last snuggle before we get up for the day.
– Sunshine on my skin.
– Cutting my nails. I like having long nails, but sometimes it’s such a relief to chop off my talons and enjoy the feeling of short nails. In particular, I love to type when I’ve just cut my nails, because it feels like my fingers are flying across the keys.
-Finally finishing this crocheted Mario blanket for my brother. I began working on this in August last year, and it’s been such a long and tedious process to get it finished. It was supposed to be my brother’s Christmas present, but I didn’t finish it in time. He’s a massive gaming nerd and he has a particular affinity for classic Nintendo games, so I was sure that this pixellated Mario would be just the thing to spread over his bed. I’m so happy with how it turned out.
– Planning my birthday party. I’ve decided that I want to have a trivia night for my birthday this year. I love trivia and quizzes, and I think this would be a great way to celebrate my 28th birthday. As my birthday falls in Winter, it’s always hard to think of something fun to do when it’s so cold out. I figure this will be a nice, laid-back evening of fun and games. I’m really looking forward to it.
-This amazing video tribute to one of my favourite Disney characters, who has just undergone an outrageous makeover.
What do you love this week?