This week has been exhausting. Some administrative issues and money woes have left me feeling drained. But writing my Things I Love Thursday posts always leaves me feeling a bit perkier.
This week I love:
– Bright, colourful salads.
– Taking risks
– Getting some major work done on the blanket I’ve been crocheting for my brother. It’s been the most tedious project ever, but the end is in sight.
– Putting some extra pillows onto my bed. It feels like I’m sleeping in the middle of a giant marshmallow.
-Turning one of my favourite-but-totally-worn-out tee shirts into a patch for my shopping tote.
– Playing with the cats. At the moment they both love to chase my feet under the blankets when I’m in bed. It’s the only time they play together without beating the crap out of each other.
– Cozy socks
– Mint tea
– Ticking loads of things off my to-do list, particularly those things that I’ve been putting off for ages.
– Jim Henson. I’m currently reading a biography by Brian Jay Jones and it is fascinating. I knew very little about Jim Henson before beginning the book, although I’ve admired his work for years. I love learning about how each of the muppets was created and his family life. I’m only half-way through, but it’s a great read.
– Getting towards the end of The Office. I’ll be so sad when it’s over though.
What do you love this week?