Today I decided to wear a fun, simple outfit that would put a bit of a spring into my step. I just love pairing quirky separates to make a happiness-inducing outfit.
I am wearing:
– Archie “Blondes have more fun” tee shirt from Target
– Red mini skirt from Supre
– Red and white gingham heels from Shoo Biz
– Sunglasses earrings from Diva
– White plastic bangle (thrifted)
– Red beaded bracelet from the markets
I’m also fully aware that this might be the last time that I go bare-legged for a while. The temperature is starting to drop as we head further into Autumn, so I think I’ll be raiding my tights drawer before too long!
I certainly had a blast wearing this outfit. Cute slogan tees, plastic jewellery and bright colours are my recipe for a cute ensemble.
What do you wear when you want to inject a bit of fun into your outfits?