Happy Galentines day! And happy Thursday as well. Once again it’s time to make a list of all the things that I’m happy about this week.
This week, I love:
– Getting things off my chest.
– Planning my most sensational Valentines Day ever.
– My brother and his girlfriend. They are just the cutest couple ever.
– Experimenting with different salads. It’s been too hot to cook, so I’ve been eating a lot of salads and sandwiches. I used to use the same ingredients every time I made a salad (lettuce, cucumber, carrot, zucchini, tuna) but I’ve begun busting out some new combos and having loads of fun with it. The salad above was a combination of spinach, fetta, peaches, grilled asparagus, walnuts and quinoa. Other salad favorites? Roast pumpkin, spring onions, pesto, pine nuts and haloumi. I’m breaking all my old rules!
– Making a start on a baby blanket for one of my friends who is expecting a little critter in July. I’m so excited for her. I don’t know yet if she’s having a boy or a girl, so I’m making a rainbow blanket. Fact: all babies like rainbows.
– Scott Pilgrim vs The World. It’s impossible to feel sad while you’re watching that movie.
– Kristen Wiig.
– Early morning snuggles with Ringo and Jelly.
– Gorgeous co-workers who say “I missed you!” when you come back to work after a single day off.
– Planning a trip to Melbourne to catch up with one of my college buddies.
– Jigsaw puzzles.
– Finding a good menstrual-care yoga sequence.
– Working on commissions from my etsy store and feeling proud of all the things I’ve sold.
– Visiting my grandparents.
– The epic fan my grandmother gave to me. It’s so powerful I can feel the breeze it creates two rooms over!
– Cool weather at night. The nighttime temperatures are dropping low enough for me to sleep under a blanket again. Thank goodness.
What do you love this week?
Hee! YES! All babies like rainbows!
Now that sounds like a mighty good fan! I kept trying to convince Michael he needed a better fan, he only has a tiny desk fan, but he seems to think all fans are the same. Nu-uh dude!!
I was in the same boat. I had two other fans that worked pretty well and I was convinced that a fan is a fan. That is, until I saw this uber fan. Good lord, it’s like a man-made gale!