It’s the first Things I Love Thursday post for this year! Woo-hoo! I’m feeling the love and I’m ready to get started on my list.
Mmmm-kay, here we go!
– House guests. Even though I love living on my own, it’s so nice to have a bit of company.
– Cheesy croissants.
– Having a huge, ruthless purge of my stuff. I started reading The 100 Things Project last week and I feel truly inspired. Although I don’t think that I could ever live with just 100 possessions, I do think that I could stand to own a lot less stuff. I’ve been taking a careful look at my shopping habits and cutting down needless spending. I’m also having a huge clean-out of my things. It feels so great to let go of stuff that I’ve been hanging onto for no good reason.
– Filling in my new planner for this year. I feel so organized and nerdy!
– The feeling of intense anticipation of what 2014 will hold for me. There are so many possibilities and opportunities just waiting to take wing. I’m very excited.
– Yoga, as usual.
– The Office. I started watching the U.S version a few weeks ago and I am so hooked it’s not even funny. I had a couple of friends tell me I should give it a shot, but warned me that the first season is a bit of a drag. They weren’t kidding. But once I got onto season 2, it was all good. If you haven’t seen it, or if you’ve been put off by season 1, I definitely recommend giving it another go.
– Going to Pizza Hut with my brother and ordering The Works. Honestly, nothing has changed since I was a kid in the 90’s. That place is like a time capsule. The flavour of Mountain Dew on tap and cheese pizza made me feel as though I was seven years old again.
–Cards against Humanity. My brother got this game for Christmas and we played a round on Christmas night. It was freakin’ hilarious.
-Watching my mum’s dog flip out over kangaroo jerky. He loves that stuff!
Now it’s your turn. Start the year off with a burst of positive energy and list all the things that you love this week. Go ahead, you’ll love it…