I just realised that this will be my last Things I Love Thursday post for 2013. I’m going to take a few days off blogging after Christmas, so I won’t do another of these lists until next year. Gosh, that’s a scary though!
This week I love:
– Catching up with awesome friends for a day of Christmas shopping, massages and fun.
– My new bed. When I moved I took the single bed from my old guest room with me. It was very small and very cramped and the mattress was pretty busted. But I didn’t complain. When my aunts offered me the massive bed from my Nana’s flat, I jumped at the chance. On the weekend we moved it to my room
This bed is so freakin’ soft, it’s like sleeping on top of a giant marshmallow. I love it.
– Doing yoga every day, and particularly this series of hip-opening poses. I get really bad sciatic and hip pain, and these poses work wonders on these areas.
– The fact that I only have four workdays left until Christmas!
– Wrapping gifts and finding that I purchased exactly enough paper to wrap all my gifts.
– Rainbow Paddle Pops
– Smiling at everyone on my way to work.
– Getting super-excited when Santa showed up at my work to pose for pictures. My boss was amused that her 27-year-old sales assistant was more excited than most of the kids who were lined up to see Santa.
– Getting loads of Christmas cards in the post.
– Planning to have house guests after Christmas.
– Randomly running into my good mate Tom at Flinders Street Station.
– Cool showers and feather-light nightgowns.
– Walking in bare feet.
– Vanilla-scented candles.
What do you love this week? It’s the last one of the year, so let’s make it count!