December is he-ere! It’s probably my favourite month of the year. Christmas is just around the corner, the days are getting longer and hotter and there are plenty of opportunities to catch up with friends and family. What could be better?
This week I love:
– The Day of the Doctor Dr Who 50th anniversary special. I got up at 6:30 on a Sunday morning (unheard of for me!), made myself breakfast and snuggled up on the couch to watch. And it was totally worth it.
– Lumberjack cake drizzled with maple syrup.
– Opening the windows at night to let a cool breeze in.
-Being featured on the Wear my Fashion blog.
– Beginning to prepare for Christmas in earnest.
– Sandals and painted toenails.
– Facing up to my fear of snakes and visiting a real-life python named Sersei. She wasn’t as scary as I thought she would be, although I high-tailed it to the end of the room when her cage opened.
– Vietnamese chicken soup.
– Mango in salads.
What do you love this week?