Thank goodness it’s Thursday! Friday would be even better but I’ll settle for Thursday.
This week I love:
– Couch naps. I’ve been feeling pretty worn out this week and I’ve taken a few little couch kips to keep me going.
– Celebrating my brother handing in his thesis. I’m so proud of him.
– Looking forward to spending the weekend with one of my favourite blogging buddies: Miss Sabrina Fairchild. She’s coming to stay with me this weekend and we’re going to get up to all kinds of shenanigans. Lock up your sons!
– Creating little displays using my jewellery. This is a little trick I use to help me to get more wear out of my accessories. I’ll take a cute platter and arrange a few pieces that I haven’t worn in a while onto it. I find that having things on show makes me more likely to wear them.
– Winning $2.70 on Melbourne Cup day. Ring-a-ding-ding!
-This scene from Breaking Bad. Trust me, if you’re in a bad mood, watching that clip is the cure.
– Waking up with both cats in bed with me.
– My Nana’s thoughts on sex:
” Sex isn’t as important as people make it out to be. After a few years of marriage, it fizzles out. When your grandfather and I had been married a while, and he’d ask for sex, I’d usually reply by saying, “O.K, but make it quick because I’ve got a good book I’d really like to get back to”.
– Drew Barrymore. I just find her so endearing.
– Halloween party anticipation. I’m having my annual Halloween party this weekend and I’m really looking forward to it. It’s been a rough couple of weeks and I could really do with blowing off a bit of steam.
– Drinking a cold beer while sitting on the lawn after dinner.
– Finding a tinted moisturiser that’s actually the right shade for my skin and costs less than $10. I got one from Savvy (I love that brand name) and it’s incredible. I’ll write a proper review for you if you’re interested.
– Crocheting doilies.
– Waking up with the sun
What do you love this week? Say it loud and proud!