Heeere’s Thursday! Which means that it’s time for me to talk about the things that have put a smile on my dial this past week.
The week I love:
– Watching Bridesmaids with my Nana. The opening scene of the film is a very athletic sex scene. It was slightly uncomfortable to watch that with my Nan. That is, until Nan rolled her eyes and said, “I don’t know what they’re trying to achieve, but they’re making me sea sick!” I was howling with laughter.
-Knitting with this fuzzy, feathery yarn. I’m making a cowl-style scarf that will be up in my etsy store soon. I really love working with this type of yarn, and the colours in this one are just lovely.
– Evening walks. The weather has been warm enough to go for a stroll after dinner. The air is warm and the perfume from the spring flowers creates a gorgeous atmosphere for a relaxing walk.
– Working out with a new yoga video and feeling my body unwind at the end of each day.
– Slowly getting closer to mastering some new hula-hoop tricks.
– Painting my toenails bright green.
– American Horror Story and Downton Abbey. I’ve been watching a lot of both of these this week.
– Finally finishing A Feast for Crows.
– Hot coffee and vanilla-filled Tim Tams.
– John Lithgow.
– Cool showers before bed.
– Going out for dinner with my mum and dad.
– Planning how I’m going to decorate my flat for Christmas (yes, I know it’s still ages away, but I love Christmas).
What do you love this week?