Today is one of those days where my outfit just worked out brilliantly. I started pulling a couple of things out of the wardrobe, and before I knew it all the pieces were just falling into place to create one awesome outfit.
Then I added this lovely pussy-bow blouse I got at the second-hand shop a few weeks ago. I hadn’t worn it yet because I had to do a few minor alterations to make it fit a little better. But I had a little sewing session during the week, so this baby was all ready to go. I paired the blouse with my favourite pin-striped trousers and this fantastic pair of patent-leather high-heeled loafers.
– Flower brooch (antiques and collectables fair)
– Black beret (Target)
– Cream pussy-bow blouse (thrifted)
– Black pinstripe pants (thrifted)
– Black patent leather shoes (thrifted)
– Brown resin ring (thrifted)