Happy Thursday to you, my gorgeous reader! Have you had a good week so far? I sincerely hope so.
This week I love:
– Spending time with my Nana. Even if we aren’t doing anything special, it’s still so much fun to just hang out with her.
-Jelly’s belly. We had some really sunny days over the weekend, and Jelly took full advantage of the rays, basking in the doorway. My neighbour’s tom cat spied her over the fence and came over for a look, and Jelly was flirting like crazy with him. She’s such a tease!
-Pan-fried salmon with a middle-eastern salad. I love eating fish, but I’ve never cooked it because for some reason I thought it would be difficult. Well, on the weekend I bought some salmon fillets and tried my hand at preparing them. Not only was it super-easy and quick, but the end result was so delicious.
– Finally getting around to watching Breaking Bad.
– Bellydancing and hula hooping. Both are pastimes that I’ve let slip by the wayside over the past few years, but this last week I’ve really gotten back into both. I’ve been trying to set aside time each night to practice one or the other, and I’m having loads of fun. I’m hoping to learn some more hula hooping tricks so that I can make a hooping video for the blog.
– Wearing sandals and bearing my toes for the first time in months.
-Wearing my new kaftan out on Sunday. I love the beautiful colour and the bird-of-paradise design.
– Facebook chats with one of my old college mates, and laughing until I cried.
– Getting the final piece of my Halloween costume.
– Playing with my mum’s dog.
– Hugs from one of my favourite customers at work. On my first day back after I got sick, he trotted over to give me a big hug and tell me that he hoped I felt better. He’s a sweetheart.
-And finally, this video:
Enjoy the rest of your week!