It’s Thursday, and I’m feeling pretty fantastic. Not 100% better, but pretty fab nonetheless.
This Thursday I love:
-Getting dressed! I actually felt well enough yesterday to wear something other than P.Js. I decided to wear this lovely blue camisole that I got from the op-shop a couple of weeks back. It was the perfect transition from nightwear to daywear.
– Changing the sheets on my bed the morning before I began to feel ill, so when I fell into bed that night, sniffling and shivering, I had clean sheets to wrap up in.
– Revisiting the Harry Potter movies before Halloween.
– Being able to taste things again.
– Reading a book called Lopsided by Meredith Norton, a memoir of a breast cancer survivor. I can honestly say that I never thought that I would laugh so hard at a book about cancer. Meredith writes so frankly and manages to inject humour and life into even the most dire chapters. I found myself roaring with laugher one moment and welling up with tears the next. I can’t recommend this book highly enough.
– Signing up for yoga classes, even though I’m so self-conscious and the idea of doing yoga in front of a room of people terrifies me.
– Getting all of my mending and tailoring finished while I was lying sick on the couch. Now I’ve got a pile of new, perfectly-fitting clothes to wear.
– Plump couch cushions.
– Ginger tea
– Daylight savings.
– Blooming roses
– My nana finally being allowed to come home from hospital. It’s such a relief to have her home.
– Breaking Bad. I finally got around to watching the very first episode and I really enjoyed it. I can’t wait to check out some more.
What’s on your love-list this fine Thursday? Leave a comment with your own Things I Love Thursday list or send me a link to your own post.
Have a great week.