I can barely believe that it’s October already. The year is three-quarters of the way over and it feels like it just begun. What the what?!
Oh well, never mind the fact that time is whipping by like Speed Racer, it’s Things I Love Thursday.
This Thursday, I love:
– Getting into the Halloween spirit by gathering up all my horror flicks and spooky movies to watch throughout the month.
-Finishing this cute crocheted scarf. It was supposed to be for my etsy store, but when I tried it on to take some pictures, I decided that I just couldn’t part with it. It’s made with a glittery red yarn and it’s very lightweight and super warm. If you like it, I still have enough of this yarn to make one more. Let me know if you’d like to order one!
– This article I read earlier in the week that gives 10 signs that your cat actually loves you. Between my two cats, I’ve seen all of these signs. Jelly has done all but one and Ringo has shown me most of these signs as well. It’s a really interesting read.
– Going through my C.D collection and listening to music that I haven’t heard in years. It’s amazing how a song can transport you back in time.
– Taking myself out for a cheeky glass of wine on a week night.
– Cleaning out my flat. I did a huge clear-out before I moved, but I still have a lot of clutter. I really want to make a fresh start, and the first step is getting rid of the things that are worn out, broken or which no longer reflect my personality or lifestyle. I’ve got several big bags all ready to go to the op-shop to repay the op-shop fairy for her kindness these past few weeks.
– My brother’s burritos. Mick came over one night last week and he cooked burritos for us for dinner. They were utterly incredible. I’ve never tasted anything quite like it before.
– Miranda. I started watching this show last week and I’d ripped through two seasons before I knew it. Like most British shows, there are only a couple of episodes, but it doesn’t matter because I love it. She’s hilarious.
– This quote from Hello Dolly:
“Money is like manure. It’s not worth a thing unless it’s spread around, encouraging young things to grow”.
– Dance classes. I’ve signed up for old-time dance classes and I begin this week. I’m very excited about it.
What do you love this week?