Today’s Things I Love Thursday list will probably only be a short one. This has been probably the hardest week of all since Ross left me. So I’m really scraping the bottom of the barrel to find things to be happy about. But there’s always something to smile about, always. No matter how tiny, no matter how insignificant it might seem, there is always something.
This week I love:
– Making myself a cup of tea and sitting on the front porch watching a storm.
– Sparkly purple manicures.
– Visits from my brother.
– This quote from one of my friends
Me: I’m too full from lunch to eat my ice cream.
Him: Ness, eating is like playing Tetris, and ice cream is the long skinny brick. There’s always room for it.
– Third Rock from the Sun.
– Gorgeous emails full of empathy and very good advice.
– Kahlua cheesecake.
– Reading A Storm of Swords in the bathtub.
– Simon Pegg and Nick Frost
– This video:
What do you love this week? I’d love to hear all about it in the comments.
P.S: I’m probably going to be moving house quite soon, so I’m in the process of trying to clear out my stuff. To this end, I’m having a sale in my etsy store. From now until the end of August, you can use the code SNOOCHIEBOOCHIES to get 20% off any purchase over $5