I’ve been busting out the jeans and jumpers to brave this cold weather. This is a fairly casual outfit that I wore to go shopping with my brother and my mate Adam (who is practically like a brother).
– Neon pink earrings (gift from Violet)
– Purple hair barrette (thrifted)
– Black and while houndstooth jumper (vintage, birthday present from my parents)
– Hot pink jeans from Jay Jays
– Black motorcycle boots from Big W
– Silver rings
– Black studded belt (gift from Ross)
– Purple glitter bangle (still hanging out in my jewellery box after 16 years of wear).
I do get a bit bored with the whole jumper-and-jeans routine, so I like to experiment with coloured denim. It’s a really simple way to update your wardrobe and coloured jeans are so easy to wear. They look so much more interesting than regular blue jeans and they’re so comfortable. Every girl should own a pair (well, except for those girls who don’t like to wear jeans at all. They probably don’t need a pair).
This jumper was a birthday present from my mum and dad. Mum and I found it when we went vintage shopping before my birthday and I fell in love with it immediately. Mum hates it, but she bought it for me anyway because I was so smitten. I’m a sucker for hounds tooth check and anything black and white.