Well, I’m very glad to see the back of July. It was a really shitty month for me. July 2013 can go and roger itself for all I care. I’m ready to ring in August with open arms and a Things I Love Thursday list. I’m praying that this month will bring less pain and more smiles.
– Having outdoor time with Jelly. She’s been very insistent about needed to go outside each day, even when it’s cold and rainy. But she’s been so well behaved and has come back indoors every time I’ve called her so I’m happy to let her have a play outside when she wants to.
– Unbreakable. I watched this film for the first time on Friday and it was brilliant. I’m not usually a fan of Bruce Willis, but I really liked him in this film. It almost replaced The Lady in The Water as my favourite M Night Shymalan film. Almost.
– Studying for my driving test. I’ve been trying to do a little bit of revision each day and I think it’s paying off. I’m still really struggling with give way rules though.
– Poached eggs on toast.
– Receiving a massive bag of tea from my mother after she went on a pantry-clear-out spree last week.
– Remembering, reminiscing and reliving.
– Amazing sessions with my councellor. She’s been so helpful these past few weeks.
– Working on several crochet projects at a time. I joined Ravelry recently too. My username is Nessbow if you’d like to add me.
– Thick socks.
– Sleeping with a cat on either side of me.
– Being Human. It’s one of my all-time favourite programs and I’ve been re-watching it this week. If you like supernatural thrillers with great characters and a sense of humour, then this is for you. It’s about a ghost, a werewolf and a vampire who share a house. Here’s a sneak peek:
I particularly like George, the werewolf because he and I have a lot in common. We both love lists, are control freaks and are get upset when our favourite T.V shows get moved about.
What do you love this week? I’d love to hear from you, so leave a comment with your own Things I Love Thursday list.