Hey there gorgeous! Are you in the mood to meet my incredible sponsors this month? I’ll bet you are. This month I’ve got two lovely shops to share with you, and I just know that you’re going to love them.
Meet Teresa from Bess Georgette Vintage
“Bess Georgette is an Australian online store of unique vintage fashion and accessories. Bess Georgette founder Teresa Prowse offers a seasonal selection of Australian and overseas vintage as well as your dose of vintage inspiration and things Teresa finds lovely.”
Some of my favourites from Teresa’s store:
– I can totally see myself re-enacting the final scene from Breakfast at Tiffany’s in this 60’s belted trench coat.
– This 1950’s pink wool pencil skirt would be ideal for channelling your inner Joan Holloway.
– This adorable 1960’s handbag is a favourite of mine because of it’s name. Teresa names all of her vintage goodies, and she’s dubbed this one “Little Bit” which was my nickname in high school!
Meet Zoe of Zoe River
” Making beautiful pieces for people to wear is something I absolutely love doing. The jewellery I design and make is diverse and ever changing!
My signature style would be my Japanese paper jewelry. I love to make my own unique beads. I use traditional Japanese Yuzen or Chiyogami paper and decoupage wooden beads with the beautiful patterns. This is quite time consuming, but so worth it as the effect is absolutely lovely!
While my pieces are bold, unique and sometimes quirky, they are also pretty and feminine.
Each piece has been designed by me, and created with passion. I love to make jewellery that looks striking and beautiful from a distance, and then closer up reveals quality and details. I aim for each of my pieces to make you look and feel like the treasure that you are. ♥
I also love to receive special requests and I will work with you to create exactly what you are looking for.”
You can also get in touch with Zoe on her Facebook page.
My favourites from Zoe’s store:
– These Japanese Fan earrings are stunning! I would wear them with a kimono-inspired dress or use them to jazz up a plain outfit.
– Zoe has an amazing collection of rings for sale, but I think this vintage black glass one is my all-time fave!
-Did you know that I love snails? There’s just something really cute about them that appeals to me. So you can see why I’d want to wear this snail brooch all winter and well into spring.
I want to say a huge thankyou to my sponsors for this month. If you’d like to join my sponsor team in August, be sure to get in touch with me. I’d love to have you on board.