Did I mention that I got a buttload of tee-shirts for my birthday? Well, I did, and today’s outfit features one of my favourite ones.
I am wearing:
– Empire Records “Shoplifter” shirt from The Rainbow Alternative
-Black and white striped long-sleeved shirt from Cotton On
– Red tartan skirt from Target
– 50/50 rights from Ambra
– Black motorcycle boots from Big W
– Plectrum earring (custom made for me by Ross)
– Guitar earring
– Silver signet ring
– Silver squiggle ring from Kleins
– Silver band ring (thrifted)
– Skulls and studs bracelet from ASOS
– Silver bangles from my aunt’s jewellery box.
I’m channelling Claudia Kishi with my earrings today. One is a guitar and the other is a plectrum.
These boots are really coming in handy. It’s been flippin’ freezing here, and they’re great for throwing on over a pair of thick socks. They go with everything and they keep my feet warm and toasty. Perfect.
These tee shirts are so much fun. In case you didn’t realise, Empire Records is one of my favourite movies. I’ve always secretly wanted to spot someone stealing from a store and scream out “Shoplifter!” the way that Mark does (although you’re not supposed to do that. Mark really breaks all the rules about how you’re actually meant to handle a shoplifter).