It’s Thursday again! Time to list all of the things that have got me grinning this week.
This week, I love:
– The fact that this month marks the 30th anniversary of the first season of Blackadder. I’m a huge Blackadder fan, so I’ve been watching a couple of episodes to celebrate. It’s such a brilliant show.
– Audrey Hepburn. Her style was incredible and she was such an admirable person to boot.
– Having the week off work.
– My new Urban Decay palettes. This one is the Theodora palette and I’ve been using it quite a lot. The colours are incredible and the quality is undeniable. Let me know if you’d be interested in a review of these.
– Fresh strawberries.
– Steaming mugs of earl grey tea.
– Attempting some more adventurous crochet projects and getting better all the time.
– Teaching Ross to make potato and leek soup. He did an amazing job and the soup was so delicious!
-This video. I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve watched it. She’s so talented. I wish I could play the piano, but sadly I haven’t got a musical bone in my body.
– Washing my hair. It’s like pressing a reset button in my mind when things are getting too heavy.
– Huge hugs from my Nana.
– Multi-coloured manicures
-Finally being able to wear the vintage clothes I got for my birthday.
– Supportive workmates. Last week, a little girl threw up in front of my register at work, which resulted in me having a giant panic attack. (You might remember that I have emetophobia, a fear of vomiting). My workmates were awesome, cleaning up and calming me down. This is one of my most-feared situations, and they treated me with such kindness and compassion. I was so grateful for their support.
– Working on awesome blog projects.
What do you love this week, sweet-pea? Leave a comment or a link to your own Things I Love Thursday list.