It’s Thursday again! That means it’s time for me to make a list of all the things I’m loving this week.
This week, I love:
– Re-watching Boogie Nights. I’d completely forgotten that John C Reilly is in it, so that was a great surprise for me.
– Watching the film Mary and Max. Several friends have recommended this to me over the years, and I finally got around to watching it. It’s such a beautiful film, but it is heartbreaking as well. It’s about an eight-year-old Aussie girl named Mary who begins writing to a reclusive man from New York named Max. Max has Asperger’s and this film gives an interesting insight to life through his eyes.
-New shoes! I got these super-high stilettos from Rubi shoes on sale last week and I just adore them. I think that all the RuPaul I’d been watching was giving me a hankering for some gorgeous new heels.
– New Arrested Development. I’ve watched a couple of episodes so far and I’m really enjoying it. I was particularly excited by a cameo by one of my favourite comediennes.
– Finally finishing the bed jacket that I’ve been crocheting for my Nana. It only took me five months! the pattern was a lot more complicated than anything I’d tried before, so I’d kinda been procrastinating on working on it. But it’s all done now, and I’m pretty happy with how it turned out.
– Counting down to my birthday. Less than a week to go!
– Listening to Jungle Boogie by Kool and the Gang on my ipod while I walk to work, and putting a swagger into my step.
– Ross. Today, tomorrow and always. I hate to get all mushy on you, but he’s my prince charming. I am so proud of him and I’m in awe of his kindness, his cleverness and his drive to always do the right thing. It help’s that he’s mighty handsome too!
– Working on the next video in my Disney Villains Makeup series. I’m really excited about this one!
– Flannelette sheets and electric blankets.
– Eating McDonalds for tea on Friday night with my Nana. It’s quickly becoming our ‘thing’.
– Making my own bread. I gave this a shot on the weekend and it was jolly good fun. I made a colossal mess though! But it was worth it for a loaf of crusty bread and a house that smells incredible.
What are you loving this week? Leave your Things I Love Thursday list in the comments or send me a link to your own TIlT post.