It’s getting mighty chilly here. Like, need-to-wear-a-scarf-indoors chilly. Witness Exhibit A: today’s outfit.
The dress I’m wearing today was a Christmas gift from my parents, and I can’t believe that I haven’t put it up on the blog yet. It’s so pretty and frothy and I just adore it. I decided to trick it out for Winter with the addition of a bright cardigan and nude stockings. I’m happy with the result.
– Pink scarf (handknitted by my aunt)
– White lace dress (gift from my parents)
– Aqua cardigan from Target
– Nude stockings from Target
– Nude Tony Bianco heels (thrifted)
– Signet right
– Amethyst ring.
I’m really digging the colour combination in this outfit. I think that the cardi and scarf look gorgeous together.
Have a great day!