Oh my gosh! It’s the last day of the month already. Where the flip did May go? Well, tomorrow is officially the beginning of winter and I’m not too thrilled about that. So I decided to wear a cute outfit to counteract my foul mood.
– White fuzzy scarf handknitted by me.
– Noodle Scooter tee shirt from Target
– Black and white print mini skirt (thrifted from the Mill Markets)
– Black cut-out leggings from Rubi
– Black motorcycle boots from Big W.
– Black and white armwarmers from Cotton On
– A bunch of rings which are hidden under my armwarmers.
I really love this little shirt. I bought it about eight years ago and it’s still going strong. I once made the mistake of washing it with a very new pair of dark-wash jeans and it turned purple. After many years of washing and wearing it’s returned to it’s original colour.
I told you that you’d see a lot of these boots this year! They are so comfortable and warm. I love that I can pull them on with ease, even over the thickest socks.
I love mixing and matching pieces like this. I think this outfit has so many sweet elements and several tougher touches too. This mix of hard and soft is just my style.
So I might not be looking forward to winter, but there are a lot of great things about winter than I can smile about. Funky boots, cute scarves and the fact that my birthday is less than two weeks away. So it’s not all bad, not even half bad really.
What are you looking forward to this winter?