A-hoy-hoy! I hope you’re having a great week so far. My week got off to a slow start, but it’s been picking up speed as we get closer to the weekend. Shall we get started on this week’s Things I Love Thursday? I think so….
This week, I love:
– Listening to music. I love the way that music can effect my mood. When I’m in a slump, most of the time a jive beat will get me up and moving. I think it’s great that something so simple can have such a profound influence on my life.
– Getting past the horrific “cravings and headaches galore” stage of cutting back on sugar. I think the sailing should be quite smooth from hereon in.
– Thermal underwear. ‘Tis the season!
-Getting a Ninja Turtle toy in my Happy Meal. I was majorly obsessed with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as a kid, and Michaelangelo was always my favourite. Now that I’m older, I appreciate Donatello a lot more. He has a more subtle kind of humour, which I like.
– Piling on the rings
– Serving smiling old ladies at work.
– Having Jelly home safe and sound. We had an incident on the weekend where she was outside with me and thought it would be a good idea to explore our neighbours’ yard. She jumped the fence, and immediately angered the neighbour’s dog. She shot over the fence with lightening speed, raced across the yard and tried to clamber over the fence on the opposite side. Apparently our yard wasn’t far enough away from the dog. She’s fine, and hopefully has learned her lesson about venturing outside her own backyard.
Ta-da! Adorable! What a great find.
– Adding the blogs of all the ladies I met at the Truly Vintage event last week. Some of them are corkers! In particular, I’m smitten with Miss Fairchild’s Charm School. So witty.
What do you love this Thursday?