Hooray for Thursday! Half of the work week is already done, the weekend is nearly here and it’s time to rattle off a list of all the things I love this week. Here we go!
This week, I love:
– Being honest with myself. I’ve come to realise that there’s one day every month that I’m completely useless (yes, it’s a period thing). For years I’ve fought my PMS, but I’ve decided to just go with the flow, so to speak. By deciding to just have that one day to relax and chill out, I’ve given myself a bit of breathing space, rather than just setting myself up to be disappointed when I don’t get any work done. It’s very refreshing.
– Awesome friends who you know you can be totally open and truthful with and they won’t get upset with you.
-Making my own muesli I’m trying to cut down on the amount of sugar I’m eating at the moment. I’ve been struggling a bit to find suitable things to have for breakfast, as most of my usual breakky foods are full of sugar. I found a recipe for sugar-free muesli and it’s great. It’s great for killing off my afternoon sweet cravings too.
– Microwavable heat pillows.
– Running into friends at the supermarket.
– Breathing in deep breaths of cold morning air.
– Opening all the blinds on our windows, and feeling the house come alive with warmth.
-This super-cute ring holder that arrived for me during the week. I had a bit of an ASOS shopping spree, and this was one of the things I bought.
This bracelet was part of my haul too. The little skulls remind me of Dhalsim. ( I love Street Fighter, but my game play mainly consists of me mashing buttons and yelling wildly).
– Singing along to Under Pressure with Ross and debating which of us is more like Freddy Mercury and which is more like David Bowie. F.Y.I: we decided that I’m Freddy.
– Bamboo thermals. So warm, so soft.
– Watching Game of Thrones by candlelight.
– Planning my birthday party.
– Slowly building a playlist of all my favourite songs.
What do you love this Thursday? I’d love to read your Things I love Thursday list, so leave one in the comments, or post a link to your own Things I love Thursday post.