Welcome to another edition of Things I love Thursday. Every week I list all the things that I’m feeling happy about this week, and I encourage you to do the same.
This week, I love:
– Celebrating the engagement of two of my closest friends. Kath is Ross’s sister, and she and I are pretty close. Last week, Ross and I got a very giddy phone call from Kath to tell us that Evan had proposed to her and that they were getting married. Wait a moment, surely I must have a better picture of them than this one…
Ahh, that’s more romantic.
Not only are this gorgeous couple tying the knot, but Katherine has asked me to be her maid of honour. I must admit, a tear was shed when she asked me. I am so touched to be asked to be a part of their special day, and I am really looking forward to helping out with the wedding preparations.
– Popcorn. I went to a party last weekend where they had a popcorn bar. The host kept bringing out vats of freshly popped corn, which you popped into a little bag and then chose from about thirty different flavours to sprinkle over your snack. It was amazing. My favourite was the vanilla dream. Mmmmm.
– Movie dates with my parents.
-Listening to Amy Winehouse at top volume.
-Finding a pair of fab biker boots for under $50. I’ve been after some pull-on, flat boots for a while now, and I found these at Big W. They are super comfy and really warm. I think you’ll be seeing a lot of these boots in the near future.
– Having my mother sneak into my kitchen to do my dishes while I was getting changed for a mother-daughter outing. I hate doing the dishes, and she knows this, so it was really sweet of her to jump in and help out with that.
– Lord of the Fries. When we were in Melbourne on the weekend, I had Lord of the Fries for the first time in over a year. Man, I’d forgotten how great their French Canadian fries are. The only problem is, now my fries cravings are stronger than ever!
– New Dr Who.
– Getting my first ever ASOS order in the mail.
– Emails with old friends.
– Anticipation for seeing my cousins this weekend.
What do you love this week? Don’t hesitate, just leave your own Things I Love Thursday list in the comments!