Today’s outfit has a slightly 90’s vibe to it. I didn’t really plan it that way, but that’s how it turned out. Oh well.
– “Mental” cropped top from Supre
– Black and white polka dot pencil skirt from Best and Less
– Hot pink flats from Rubi Shoes
– Silver earrings (thrifted)
– Silver ring (thrifted)
– Teacup ring from One Day in Paradise
– Donald Duck ring from Disneyland.
I have been looking for new ways to wear this cropped top. I would normally wear it with jeans or pants, but I thought that a pencil skirt would be an unexpected accompaniment. I pulled the skirt up onto my waist so that only a small sliver of skin was exposed. I think this is a slightly more grown-up way to wear cropped tops.
A reluctant Jelly-cat joined me for my outfit photos today. I’ve been letting her spend short periods of time outside lately. She was eager to go and explore, and didn’t really feel like having her picture taken. I made her stick around for one photo before she ran off to chase some crickets.
I hope you’re having an awesome day so far!