Happy Thursday everyone! I hope that you’ve had a fab week so far. Thanks for joining me for Things I Love Thursday, where I share all the little things that have made me giggle and grin throughout the week.
This week, I love:
– My new ottoman, which has been a lifesaver while my ankle has been sore. It’s so nice to have something comfortable to rest your aching feet on at the end of the day.
– The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides. I got this from the library last week and I ripped through it in a matter of days. I have seen the movie a few times, but the book was even better. It was insanely tragic, but so beautifully written.
My new ring. I bought this from Sportsgirl during their sale. It was on clearance and then it had another 30% off, which brought it down to just $3. I’ve been after some more big, chunky rings to add to my collection, and this one fit the bill perfectly.
– Lazing on the banks of the lake with Ross, holding hands and watching the birds.
– Shortbread cookies
– The stained-glass window at church.
– This Joey Ramone that I made for Ross last week. We’ve been watching Noel Fielding’s Luxury Comedy. To be honest, the show isn’t that great, but there are a series of segments about Joey Ramone that we both love:
So when I found some plasticine in a drawer, I decided to make Ross his very own Joey Ramone. Clearly, my artistic skills leave a lot to be desired.
– Visiting my Nana. It was her birthday last week, and I bought her a cat kigurumi. She liked my Stitch one so much that I thought she could do with one of her own. She loved it, and even tried it on, even though it was stinking hot.
– Brightly-coloured fingernails
– Having the week off work to let my ankle rest and recover. It’s lovely to have time to work on my blog and also to chill out and relax.
– Seeing a new doctor this week, who turned out to be absolutely brilliant.
If you’ve had a good week, tell me about all the things that made it so. If your week hasn’t been so fab, cheer yourself up a little by listing the good things that are shining through the murkiness. C’mon, tell me, what do you love this Thursday?