Happy Thursday! It’s time to think about all the things that are making me smile this week.
This Thursday, I love:
– Biting into a really crisp apple.
– Sandwiches filled with turkey, spinach, cranberry sauce and brie. Delicious.
– Giving Ross his Valentine’s present early. I am terrible at keeping secrets, and that goes double when it comes to presents. I adore giving gifts, and I hate knowing that I’ve got something that’s going to make someone happy, which I can’t give to them. I bought Ross both editions of Jay and Silent Bob Get Old on DVD. Because we both love Jay and Silent Bob. When we first started dating, one of the things we used to do all the time was watch the View Askew movies while making out. Oh, I also chose it because sometimes Ross and I do this.
– Ironing. I know it’s weird, but I actually find it oddly soothing. Plus, I’m all for any chore that you can do while watching T.V.
– Cranberry juice diluted with soda water. It’s so refreshing!
– Lilac-coloured pedicures.
– Cleaning out my makeup stash. I got rid of so many bits and pieces that were just taking up space. I feel so organized now.
– Finding beautiful beaded dresses in the op-shop (even if they aren’t my size)
– Running into several of my old teachers this week.
– Bavarian crochet. I found some pictures of this technique on the weekend and now I’m obsessed. I want to start making a blanket using this style once the weather starts to cool down.
– Re-watching 30 Rock. I heart Liz Lemon so much!
– Listening to Alanis Morissette while I do the dishes. It just makes the task so much more bearable.
What about you? What are you loving this week? Whether you’ve got a lot or a little to smile about, don’t be shy, share your Things I Love Thursday list in the comments.