I have a massive list of things I love this week. But before I start on that, I thought that I’d sneak a daily outfit into this post too. So many of you have told me how much you enjoy seeing my outfits, so I’m trying to work more of them into my posting schedule. Here’s my outfit for today:
– Afternoon Delight tee shirt from Threadless
– Pink pencil skirt from Supre
– Green loafers from Rubi
– Silver anklet
– Clog necklace
– Amethyst ring
– Silver ring
– Signet ring.
I’m in flats today because I hurt my ankle while I was running earlier in the week. My ankle’s O.K, but heels are going to be out of the question for the next week or so.
Now that we’ve seen what I’m wearing, it’s time to jump into Things I Love Thursday.
This week, I love:
– The expression on Mel Gibson’s face during Jodi Foster’s Golden Globes speech.
– Radagast the Brown. Ross and I saw The Hobbit on the weekend and Radagast was by far my favourite character. I loved the way that he’s all “I will save ALL THE ANIMALS!”. I can totally relate.
– Unexpectedly seeing Aiden Turner in The Hobbit. I loved him in Being Human, so it was very pleasant to have a little eye candy to entertain me during that three-hour epic. Swoon! His dark hair, his broody eyes, his stubble, the gravelly voice. Hmmm, that all sounds kinda familiar…
I wonder, do I have a type?
– Ross impersonating a Looney Tunes character to cheer me up. Which one? This one…
– Ace Ventura
– Kitty hugs.
– Games night with my brother.
What do you love this Thursday? Funny hats? Strawberry ice-cream? Afternoon naps? Tell me all about it in the comments!