Happy Thursday to you all! Are you ready to get right into Things I Love Thursday? Well I am, so let’s begin:
This week I love:
– Realising that in a few weeks, Ross and I will have been a couple for nine years. That means that I will have been Ross’s girlfriend for a third of my lifetime. That’s mental!
– Gin and tonic. It’s quickly become my favourite summer drink. It’s so refreshing, especially with a little wedge of lime dunked in it.
– Trying new recipes. This week I made a spinach and ricotta pie that was delicious and a creamy pasta sauce with garden vegetables (which wasn’t fantastic, if I’m honest. I could definitely improve it the next time I cook that dish).
– Making plans for more adventurous crochet projects. I haven’t actually begun any of them yet, but I’ll let you know when I do.
– Katy Perry. Ross and I watched Part of Me the other night, and I enjoyed it loads more than I expected to. I now have a bit of a girl-crush on Katy Perry. She’s heaps cooler than I thought she was. Plus she has a cat named Kitty Purry. That’s just too adorable for words.
– My brother, who bought me a bottle of my favourite wine as a new year’s present. For those who are interested, my favourite wine is Two Fat Ladies Dolce by Bailey and Bailey.
– Ringo ‘helping’ me to change the sheets on our bed. It’s super-cute, but not very productive.
What about you darling? Tell me all about what you’re loving this week in the comments.