I’m getting seriously excited for Christmas, you guys. Each day I feel a shiver of anticipation, because we’re one day closer to Christmas Day. But I also feel a bittersweet twinge, because once Christmas is over, I have to wait an entire year before it’s here again. To cheer myself up about the impending passing of Christmas, I put together an outfit comprising bright colours and fun prints.
I bought this top about eleven years ago, and it’s still one of my favourite pieces. I love the swirling disco print, the one-shoulder cut and the slinky fabric. I bought it around the time when the Charlie’s Angels films caused a mass invasion of 70’s fashion pieces. It’s the sort of piece that could date very easily, but I modernize it by wearing it with block colours and structured heels.
– Black and white one-shoulder top from Westco
– Pink pencil skirt from Supre
– Plastic dangling earrings from a junk shop
– Betts comic book platform heels
– Giant pink stone ring from the Queen Victoria Markets
– Amethyst ring
– Silver filigree bangle (gift from my parents)
– Wizard of Oz watch (gift from Ross’s parents)